Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Amber: Pichi-Pichi And Everything Nice

I live along Roosevelt area in Quezon City and last night, when I went to Project 2, I saw an Amber branch in Tomas Morato.  I do not know if this is a newly opened branch but what I know is that Amber is known for its cheesiest pichi pichi.



 


I got my order---10pcs pichi pichi---for P66.00 only.






They also sell spaghetti for P65.00 only.  I love their spaghetti because it's sticky and very cheesy.  I am never a fan of "wet" spaghetti---the one with too much sauce, most especially if the kitchen staff is too lazy to drain the excess water from the pasta.  But with Amber's spaghetti it is very flavorful. The only thing with Amber is that even if you are a dine-in customer, they do not serve their food items on a plate.  They served my orders in a to-go cartons.  I do not know if they do this for everyone.

Some of the prices of Amber's food items are posted below.


 



For Metro Manila, you may call them at 884-8888.


No comments:

Post a Comment